Your Eye Care Team in Culpeper and King George
Dr. Miles Press and his Eye Care Of Virginia team consistently provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art vision services to families in the Culpeper and King George Virginia communities, and have been examining patients for 48 years. Our knowledgeable and friendly office staff are here to serve all of your eye care needs with convenient office locations and appointment hours.
About Dr. Miles Press
Dr. Miles Press embraces continuing education and through this provides his patients with the most progressive vision care available. His extensive background includes :
- Military service as a Captain in the Air Force Flight Surgeon’s Office
- Private practice throughout Virginia
- Developed the first tinted soft contact lens in 1980
- The creation of a contact lens company ( which was later sold to Ciba Vision)
- Served as clinical investigator to Ciba Vision and Bausch & Lomb
- Donated time and expertise to provide vision care and glasses to the people of Peru
- Active in VISION with a purpose and other local community services
Whether serving as your eye care specialist in Culpeper, providing King George eye care or participating in community activities, Dr. Press’s personal mission is to make a difference in the future of the world’s vision.
While a comprehensive vision examination is always vital, Dr. Press and his team recognize the value of getting to know each patient and their individual needs. By understanding your personal medical history, family history, and particular eye care experiences they can tailor the perfect plan to achieve and maintain the eye health of every family member. Services provided include:
- Preventive health eye examinations (If a parent or grandparent had glaucoma, for instance, you are at greater risk of developing the same condition. If you are a diabetic, you are at risk of developing diabetic retinopathy or neuropathy)
- Provide long-term management of ocular diseases ( such as cataracts, Age-related Macular Degeneration, glaucoma, dry eye syndrome, computer vision syndrome)
- Provide age-related eye and vision examinations, including Pediatric examinations. (young children are frequently unable to recognize a sight problem, the elderly are at greater risk for developing vision problems, young adults may require specialized eye gear during high-risk or sports activities)
- Prescription and fitting of contact lenses
- Evaluations and referrals for patients interested in LASIK surgeryPresurgical and postsurgical cataract care
Schedule an Appointment with Our King George or Culpeper Optometry Team
Whether you visit our King George optometrist office or our Culpeper office, our dedicated team of professionals provides knowledgeable assistance for all your vision needs.Offering convenient locations and appointment hours, our team provides excellent customer service. Just ask your friends and family- Eye Care of Virginia has been voted the ‘Best of Best of Culpeper’ in 2016 and 2017.
Call our Culpeper office at 540-825-3937 or our King George office at 540-663-3937. We look forward to seeing you!