Eye care of Virginia is proud to provide the people of Culpeper and King George, Virginia with reliable eye exams, quality eye care, and prescriptions for corrective lenses. Whatever your needs, Eye Care of Virginia can provide you with the correct vision assessment and care that you need. We strive for excellence in eye care!
Eye Exams in Culpeper
Our optometrists perform different eye exams depending in the needs of the patient. Below are some of the standard exams we offer to the patients who need them:
- Visual Acuity One of our most common exams, this test checks for visual acuity and can help determine whether or not a patient needs glasses.
- Retina Check During a retina check, the optometrist looks into the back of the eye for signs of disease and degenerative conditions.
- Pediatric Exams Kids need eye exams just as much as–if not more so–than adults. Performing pediatric exams can help us catch vision problems young, which enables kids to get the kind of corrective lenses they need to perform well in school.
- Diabetic Exams Diabetes can cause the loss of vision over time. Our optometrists will check for signs of complication from diabetes.
- Color Vision Test Men in particular are subject to color blindness. Catching this problem can be a matter of safety, since colors come into play at work and on the road.
- Depth Perception Test We test your vision to rule out amblyopia and other reductions of steroeopsis.
- Blood Pressure We test for damage to the eyes due to high blood pressure, a condition that can lead to retinopathy.
During your eye exam, we’ll also scan for signs of other eye diseases, such as: strabismus, amblyopia (lazy eye), cataracts, glaucoma, dry eyes, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and more.
In addition to performing standard eye exams and prescribing corrective lenses, we also diagnose eye conditions. We offer consultations to patients who need surgeries, and then we refer those patients to the proper medical professionals.
Whether you’re looking for replacement glasses, hoping to get your eyes examined or concerned about your overall eye health, Eye Care of Virginia in Culpeper and King George, VA is happy and proud to meet your needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for an exam. We’ll diagnose any conditions, write a prescription for your corrective lenses so you can get started on a new pair of glasses. We look forward to being your eye care provider!